مـنـتـدى عـرب الامـارات أون لايـن
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى يشمل أنساب والأسر والعائلات وأسماء الألقاب والشهرة والقبائل

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Emigrated and Ismael16

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بن خميسة

المساهمات : 102
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/09/2014

Emigrated and Ismael16 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Emigrated and Ismael16   Emigrated and Ismael16 Emptyالإثنين يوليو 18, 2016 12:24 am

Emigrated and Ismael16 and walked me, wife 'abraam, came for him any children. To de are for her the Egyptian slave brands him emigrated. 2 So said l'abraam: “indeed the many enforce payment me from reproduction of the children. The going, and the sleep with slaves. Perhaps can that builder of the family through have fun ".
Agreed 'abraam to what said him walked me. 3 After that 'abraam was Canaan lives in ten years, walked me took mated him have fun thin Egyptian emigrated and gave her for her husband that formation of wife for him. 4 Was sleeps with emigrated, wHblt.
When Arafa that she holder was, and said that she started yHtqr reigned her. 5 So said walked me l'abraam: “you official about the error I suffers. Puts thin between arms your, and the time that she met that she holder, and said that she tHtqr for me. Already the many masters illustrative and between you ".
6 “your slave between your hands, and said “'abraam. “is with her whatever was saw you generous.” Then mistreatment walked me emigrated. Therefore her country escaped from.
(the good news first) view possessing the many god7 is possessing the many finder emigrated near spring in the desert; The spring was who he beside the road to shwr.
( The good news second ) talking possessing the many god with her8 and said: “emigrated, Abd walked me, where jy't from, and where you dhaahb? "“I consecutively far about my advocates walked me,” answered.
(the good news third ) (promise of Allah have fun by means of his angel jbraay'yl)9 then angel said the many have fun, “your the return to advocates and submissive my under her hands.” The angel added 10 , and said “will your offspring increases from thereof by far in such a manner that that she formation will more than that falls as a share to. “te'aal and analysis trip of forming tries and the parts from him :
11 Angel the many said have fun also:
( Bishara the fourth ) load " you now holder ( of the good news the fifth ) birth and will son delivers. (perhaps girl delivers and from this girl will her offspring spreads example raved as of course )(the good news sixth ) naming aalmwlwdyjb on you poisonous for him Ismael, (the naming came from stubborn the many god) because the many the special misery heard from bey. That for that walked me dealing was emigrated severely corroded framed that evasion from house walked me left all thing hid her dhaahbh to Egypt stubborn her fathers and her family who their ( view longed for the good news seventh )12 and said that he wild donkey will be man. Shines us donkey wild and he sanctification of the freedom waalaastqaalyt will and be unruly land identicals the horses which examples do not train in qwtnhaa and her stubborness .
(the good news eighth ) His hand will on the all and hand the all against him, (shines us that will wars wade mn 'ajl his freedom waastqaalyt from his sisters aaxryn and last enemies from the people, and the land is not tied identicals of Isaac the promise yet for him the absolute freedom in the independent living in land .
(the good news aalnaase't )and that he will his the hostility lives in towards all brothers. " (for that all from his sisters and enemies also will wars wade with him his sisters here the seven aalaaxryn from sons of Ibrahim from his wives walked me and qTwrt )
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
فارس الهريس

المساهمات : 383
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/08/2014
العمر : 23

Emigrated and Ismael16 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Emigrated and Ismael16   Emigrated and Ismael16 Emptyالسبت أغسطس 13, 2016 2:03 pm

يسلمممممموووووووو أخي الكريم بن خميسة بس ما فهمت شي ممكن ترجمة و يعطيك الف العافية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Emigrated and Ismael16
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مـنـتـدى عـرب الامـارات أون لايـن :: -:::: منتدى الموسوعة الأتساب ::::- :: منتدى موسوعة أنساب الاسر العالمية-
انتقل الى: